Sweden is an attractive Scandinavian country, which is famous for its mountainous landscape which offers a lot of opportunity to do skiing, hiking, and discover the countries rich and diverse wildlife. In Sweden you have the luck to be always near the water, with a lot of lakes and many fabulous cities set up on the coast, like Gothenburg.
Book cheap ferries to Sweden at low prices with instant email confirmations with OnlineFerries.co.uk.
Sweden is a Nordic country with a high quality of life, and modern and developed cities such as Stockholm, which are increasingly popular tourist destinations. Sweden also benefits from amazing untamed wilderness areas, such as Lapland with breathtaking scenery, which live lon in the mind of anyone who visits there.
Book a ferry ticket to Sweden
Ferries to Sweden
- Stena Line offers crossings from Friedrikshaven to Gothenburg, and from Grenaa to Varberg
- Bornholmstrafikken offers crossings from Ronne to Ystad
- Scandlines offers crossings from Helsingor to Helsingborg
- Viking Line offers crossings from Helsinki to Stockholm, and from Turku to Stockholm
From Aland Islands:
- Viking Line offers crossings from Langnas to Stockholm, and from Mariehamn to Kapellskar and Stockolm
- Tallink offers also crossings from Mariehamn to Stockholm
- Stena Line offers crossings from Kiel to Gothenburg
- Scandlines offers crossings from Puttgarden, Rostock to Helsingborg, from Sassnitz to Trelleborg, and from Rostock to Trelleborg
- TT Lines offers crossings from Rostock to Trelleborg, and from Travemunde to Trelleborg
- Color Line offers crossings from Sandejford to Stromstad
- Stena Line offers crossings from Gdynia to Karlskrona
- Unity Line offers crossings from Swinoujscie to Ystad
From Lituania, Latvia and Estonia:
- DFDS LISCO offers crossings from Klaipeda to Karlshamn
- Tallink offers crossings from Riga and Tallinn to Stockholm
Click on the link above to book your cheap ferry crossing to Sweden